Aveda Gift Card Balance Check
Aveda Gift and eGift Card users are provided with more than one fast and convenient ways to see exactly how much they have left on their gift card to spend by checking the balance online, over the phone or visiting an Aveda location. Aveda Gift Card balance can also be viewed during checkout.
How to Check Aveda Gift Card Balance Online
If your Aveda Gift Card has a PIN, Online Balance Check may be the fastest and easiest way that you can do from any web browser taking some simple steps. To initiate the procedure you can,
- Visit the official Aveda Gift Card webpage, www.aveda.com/gift-cards.
- Scroll down to click on the “CHECK BALANCE” link under ‘ALREADY HAVE AN AVEDA GIFT CARD?’ in the middle of the page.
- Fill out the GIFT CARD NUMBER and GIFT CARD PIN fields with the appropriate information from tour Aveda Gift or E-Gift Card.
- Click on the “CHECK BALANCE” button to view the credit left on your gift card.
In Aveda Physical Gift Card, the card number and PIN can be found on the back of the card. For Virtual card, you will be required to retrieve the Number and PIN from your Aveda eGift Card email.
How to Check Aveda Gift Card Balance by Phone
To check all type of Aveda Gift Card balance, you can simply call the Aveda gift card customer support number and provide the requested information as you will be prompted. Aside from balance inquiries, you can also use the number to report a lost or stolen Aveda Gift Card.
Aveda Gift Card Balance Check Number: 800-644-4831
How to Check Aveda Gift Card Balance in Store
For the available balance check on your Aveda Gift or E-Gift Card, you can visit your nearby Aveda location. To find the closest Aveda location near you, you can take help of the Aveda Online Store Locator. For that, visit the official Aveda website, www.aveda.com and click on the “LOCATIONS” link from the top middle of the homepage. Now enter the city, state or zip code in the search bar or click on the ‘INTERNATIONAL SEARCH” and select the country and city as per your requirement. Hit the “SEARCH” button to see the details along with the map of each Aveda location in that area.
How to Purchase an Aveda Gift Card Online
Aveda Gift Cards can be purchased online at Aveda.com, an Experience Center and over the phone. If you are interested to order an Aveda eGift Card through the internet to gift someone or for yourself, you can use the short guide provided below.
- Visit the official Aveda Gift Card page www.aveda.com/gift-cards
- Click on the red “BUY NOW” button lower left-hand side on the screen. The link will take you to the Aveda Gift Card’s partner site operated by CashStar, a Blackhawk Network business specialized in digital gifting that enables consumers to securely purchase and send gift cards online.
- Entering the designated webpage, select who is the gift card for between “A Friend” and “For Me”.
- If the card is for a friend or friends you have to provide his/her/their names along with your name.
- Click on “PICK A GIFT CARD” button; choose a card design and click on “HOW MUCH?” to enter the card amount or choose a present amount from the given list and select the quantity.
- If you send the gift card someone, you have to click on ‘ADD A MESSAGE’ button to type a personalized message. It is optional so you can skip it and directly hit the “WHERE IS IT GOING?” button to enter the recipient’s Email.
- Then you can provide the recipient’s mobile number to send a text message with the e-Gift Card link from CashStar and choose a Delivery Date. (Again, these are optional, you may skip the fields)
- Click on “ADD TO CART”.
- Review the order details and continue to ADD ANOTHER CARD or CHECKOUT.
Choose a payment method between ‘CREDIT/DEBIT CARD’ and ‘PayPal’ and provide the requested details related to the chosen option. Now enter the billing address including name, country, address, city, state, postal code and contact information i.e. Phone Number and Email. Check your Aveda Gift Card order summary once again carefully; edit cart if needed. Lastly, click on the “PLACE MY ORDER” button to pay and complete the buying process.
Aveda Gift Card Delivery
Aveda e-Gift Cards are delivered via email instantly after purchasing or the scheduled date to the recipient’s address provided by the buyers. The sender’s name and email address are included for the recipients. There is no charge for Email Delivery.
For shipments containing gift cards and other items, shipping and handling charges will be based on the amount of the merchandise purchased and order total. Standard shipping cost is free with qualifying purchases and it generally takes 2-5 business days.
A Few Notes on Aveda Gift Card
- Aveda Gift Cards are redeemable both in-store and online at any time at Experience Centers, Aveda.com, participating salons and spas.
- No fees associated with the purchase of an Aveda eGift Card apart from the face value of the card.
- The cards can be paid with a valid Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit or debit card or PayPal account.
- The cards cannot be redeemed at Aveda Institute locations.
- Certain locations are independently owned and operated. It is recommended to call the location directly to confirm if Aveda gift card is accepted as payment there.
- Only one gift card can be used per order.
- When the total order amount will exceed the value of your Aveda gift card, a credit card is required to be charged.
- Aveda Gift Cards have no Expiration Date. Any unused balance will remain on the card.
- The gift cards cannot be reloaded, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
Aveda is an American cosmetic beauty company manufacturing and selling natural and organic products ranging from skin and body care, perfumes, hair color, hair care products. It also trains students in cosmetology massage, and esthiology at the Aveda Institutes and offers certifications and training to employees its affiliated salons and spas. Aveda Corporation was founded by Horst Rechelbacher in 1978 after a trip to India and introducing to the ‘Ayurveda’. The company states the name Aveda is Sanskrit and stands for “All Knowledge”. Since 1997, Aveda is owned by Estée Lauder Companies Inc. and headquartered in Minneapolis.
Aveda Toll-Free Customer Care Number: 1-800-644-4831
You can also email your questions, comments, queries by clicking the “Email Us” link found at the bottom under ‘Need Help’ column of every webpage of Aveda site.