Debenhams Beauty Club Account Online Access
Debenhams rewards the customers with the Beauty Club, a loyalty program that allows them to collect points and rewards to spend across beauty products and services both in-store and online at Debenhams. Plus Beauty Club members can check their point balance, view earned rewards, link to the card, explore new offers and perks as well as do all the things to manage their Beauty Club account over the web through their existing Debenhams Online Account at any time anywhere.
Debenhams Beauty Club Features & Benefits
With a registered Debenhams Beauty Club Account and Card, you can enjoy several offers, perks, and benefits. Some of them are listed below.
- Earn 3 points for every £1 on beauty, fragrance, beauty service, and beauty electrical in Debenhams stores and online
- Earn extra points during Debenhams bonus point events
- Receive £5 Rewards converting every 500 points you collected once a month and redeem the rewards both in-store and online
- Get free deliveries of your goodies using the free delivery code that can be found on your monthly statements
- Pick up a free deluxe size Beauty Club Box sample from your nearest Debenhams store showing your registers Beauty Club card without any purchase
- Get a free makeover for two from KVD Vegan Beauty, a facial by Elizabeth Arden and a 15-minute file and paint by blow LTD as a birthday treat at your local Debenhams participating counter
How to Join & Sign In Debenhams Beauty Club Account Online
To join the Beauty Club loyalty scheme, you must have an account at Debenhams website as Debenhams.com account and Beauty Club card account are linked to make it easier for the users to shop online and earn points. To enroll for this rewards program, you can use the following steps provided below.
- Visit Debenhams Beauty Club official webpage at www.debenhams.com/content/beauty-club
- Click on the “Join Beauty Club” on the middle of the upper screen of the page
- Sign in to your existing Debenhams Online Account entering the registered email address and password in their respective fields
- If you are new and do not have an account in the site, click on the “Create an account” link found at the top or bottom of the sign-in box and submit your Email Address
- Set up your Beauty Club profile after you sign in or create your debenhams.com account.
Once you register for the Debenhams Beauty Club account, you can start collecting points on qualifying purchases showing the Points ID at the till point in-store or online at check out. You can find your Beauty Club Points ID easily by logging in to your Debenhams Online Account and navigating to the Beauty Club section.
Not only Points ID, by logging in to your Beauty Club account but you can also view all the details of your membership and do a lot of activities like check your earned points and rewards, view transaction or point history, transfer Beauty Club balance to a new card and more.
How to Reset Debenhams Beauty Club Account Login Password
If you forgot the password of your debenhams.com account, you cannot access your Beauty Club profile too as a Beauty Club Account is connected to the members’ online Debenhams account and the login details are the same.
In that case, you will need to reset your debenhams.com account password. To initiate the procedure, you can
- Visit www.debenhams.com/content/beauty-club
- Click on the “Sign in” link next to ‘Already a Beauty Club member?’ in the middle just below the ‘Join Beauty Club’
- Click on the “Forgotten your password?” link below the entry field
- Enter the Email Address that you provided for setting up your account
- Click the “Reset password” button
A reset link with the necessary instructions will be sent to your email address so that you can change your password and gain access to your Debenhams Beauty Club account online.
How to Get a Debenhams Beauty Club Card
To get a physical Beauty Club Card after joining the Beauty Club program online, you do not need to take any additional steps to apply for the card. You will receive your plastic card within 30 days of creating your Beauty Club Account online.
If you do not have a Debenhams Online Account but pick a Beauty Club Card at a store, you will have to create a debenhams.com account and log into it to register the card online. You can also ask an associate staff at any Debenhams beauty or fragrance counter to register your Beauty Club Card. Without registering, you may collect points but are not be able to redeem them.
A Few Important Notes on Debenhams Beauty Club Account
- Beauty Club Statement will be emailed towards the end of each month detailing your total points and rewards balance.
- A total of 5000 points can be converted to rewards per month; any point collected over 5000 will be carried over to the next month
- The bonus point promotions are limited to one set per customer per day. If more than one set of bonus points are added to your Beauty Club account, they will be conducted before the monthly conversion
- Points are expired in 24 months after they have been collected. You will receive a reminder email from Debenhams Beauty Club before expiry any point
- A Beauty Club Card expires if it has not been used for 24 months. When a card has expired all points and rewards will be removed from the card account.
- A Beauty Club card and account cannot be used to earn and redeem points at a Blow LTD salon outside of a Debenhams store or receiving services at home
- Points ID, Reward ID, and PIN of a Debenhams Beauty Club can be found on the back of your physical card. The PIN is also available on your monthly statement and emailed to you after creating Beauty Club online profile
Debenhams beauty club Contact Information
Debenhams Customer Service Phone Number: +44114 450 2194
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org