Abuelo’s Gift Card Balance Check
Abuelo’s Gift Card users can instantly check the remaining balance on their plastic or electronic gift card with just two pieces of information, the card number, and PIN, over the web anytime anywhere at their convenience. The balance inquiries can also be done in-person by visiting any Abuelo’s location.
Abuelo’s Gift Card comes in the form of two types, traditional and eGift cards. The Traditional Abuelo’s Gift Card is a customizable gift card that can be used year-round at any of the Abuelo’s restaurants in 13 States. And Abuelo’s digital or e-gift cards have the same convenience as the traditional ones but they can be available for instant use without any additional shipping costs.
How to Check Abuelo’s Gift Card Balance Online
So, if you have received or purchased a new Abuelo’s Gift or E-Gift Card via mail or email and you will be required to view the amount of the card, you have to take some simple and easy steps as mentioned below with the card ready to access.
- Visit the official Abuelo’s Gift Card page at www.abuelos.com/gift-cards
- Go to the bottom and click on the “CHECK BALANCE” button found on the lower middle of the webpage to open the Balance Look-Up page.
- Alternatively, you can directly access abuelos.securetree.com/Balance-Lookup
- Scroll down and enter your Abuelo’s Gift Card Number and PIN Code without spaces in their respective fields.
- Check the reCaptcha box as the security feature.
- Click on the “CHECK BALANCE” button to see the results.
Note that, if you are a new Abuelo’s Gift Cardholder, who has received your physical card very recently, and unable to locate the PIN on the card, you will need to scratch the box in the upper left to reveal the card’s PIN number.
How to Check Abuelo’s Gift Card Balance in Store
Abuelo’s Gift Cardholders can also check the balance on their Card by visiting their nearest Abuelo’s Mexican Restaurant. To find an Abuelo’s location near to you, you can use the online store locator provided by Abuelo’s.
In order to locate an Abuelo’s restaurant for gift card balance inquiries, go to the official Abuelo’s site, www.abuelos.com. At the top right corner of the page, you can find the search bar. Enter the city, state or zip code of the place, you want to find an Abuelo’s restaurant location and click on the search icon to see the results.
You can also click on the “LOCATIONS” link at the upper left-hand side next to “HOME” to search by using your current location and see the map along with the written addresses, directions, location details and phone numbers of the Abuelo’s restaurants.
How to Purchase an Abuelo’s Gift Card Online
If you would like to buy a traditional plastic Abuelo’s Gift or digital E-Gift Card for yourself or gift someone, you can order it online at the comfort of your home without stepping outside. For that, you can use the following guide.
- Visit Abuelo’s official website at www.abuelos.com.
- Click on the “GIFT CARDS” link located at the upper right of the page.
- You will be directed to the Abuelo’s gift card page. Scroll down and come in the middle to choose between ‘e-Gift Card’ or ‘Traditional Gift Card’ based on your requirements.
- Click on the “BUY NOW” button under your preferred type of gift card to enter the designated page to customize your gift card.
- Select the gift card amount you want to purchase from the given list or choose others to input a custom amount
- Type how many cards you want to order.
- Enter the recipient’s email address (Only for e-Card purchaser)
- Provide the sender and recipient’s name (Optional field, so you can skip it)
- Write a message up to 100 characters (for a traditional gift card) or up to 500 characters (for the e-gift card).
- Click on the “ADD TO CART” button to proceed to check out.
Review the order summary carefully and enter the coupon code if you have any. Hit the “CHECKOUT NOW” button to sign in using your existing Abuelo’s online account. Do you not have an account? Create a new one providing your first name, last name, email address, and password to register. Or, simply continue as a guest.
Follow the on-screen instructions to provide all the required delivery details, address, and payment information to place your Abuelo’s Gift or E-Gift Card.
How to be Delivered Abuelo’s Gift Card
Abuelo’s physical gift cards will ship within two business days of receiving the order via UPS at the address you provide for shipping. For security reasons, the gift card package cannot be left at your door by the shipping agent without a signature.
And the Abuelo’s E-Gift Cards are delivered directly to the recipient’s email immediately after the purchase transaction or on the scheduled day set by the sender. The sender will receive an email notification when the e-gift card has been delivered to and viewed by the recipient.
A Few Notes on Abuelo’s Gift Card
- Abuelo’s Gift Cards are available in amounts between $25 to $1000.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Amex credit cards are accepted payment methods.
- Shipping costs and tax will be calculated during checkout.
- Gift cards can be used at any Abuelo’s Mexican restaurant.
- Abuelo’s E-Gift Cards can also be printed to use.
- Abuelo’s Traditional Gift Cards are easy to gift wrap and will never be re-gifted
Abuelo’s is an American family-style dining restaurant serving delicious made from scratch Mexican food at everyday prices and offering a place for the guests of all ages to come together and experience the unique flavor along with the art and culture of Mexico. The chain was started by James Young, Chuck Anderson and Dirk Rambo in Amarillo, Texas in 1989. Abuelo’s use only freshest and finest ingredients in all their dishes from the scratch-made salsas, dips, sauces, tortillas, and sides to their hand-rolled enchiladas, and other traditional Tex-Mex food.
Abuelo’s can be contacted only online. For any inquiries or information regarding the Abuelo’s Gift Cards, you need to visit www.abuelos.com/contact and complete a short online form selecting “Gift Card” in the ‘Question Type’. Then describe your problem or questions in the comment section and submit. You will be replied Monday-Friday 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.