Applebee’s Gift Card Balance Check
Applebee’s Gift Card users, who are wondering how they can check the remaining balance left on their gift or e-gift card, can do it securely and conveniently in more than one way- online, over the phone or visiting an Applebee’s location. Applebee’s Gift Cards are perfect for any occasion to give the gift of Eatin’ Good in the Neighborhood.
How to Check Applebee’s Gift Card Balance Online
Checking Applebee’s Physical or Virtual Gift Card Balance Online is the fastest and easiest way that you can do from any web browser using some simple steps. For that, you can,
- Visit the official Applebee’s website, www.applebees.com and click on the “GIFT CARDS” link, the last right option of the menu bar.
- Or, directly go to the Applebee’s Gift Card Online Balance Check website, www.applebees.com/gift-cards
- Scroll down to locate “CHECK YOUR BALANCE” under ‘NEED GIFT CARD HELP?’ and click on it to leave Applebee’s site.
- You will be taken to an external site of Applebee’s Gift Card Balance Lookup to enter your 19-digit Applebee’s Gift or E-Gift Card Number and 4-digit PIN in their respective fields.
- Tick the ReCaptcha box and click the “CHECK BALANCE” button to view the amount left on your gift card.
How to Check Applebee’s Gift Card Balance by Phone
Another simple and easy way to inquire about your Applebee’s Gift or E-Gift Card balance is to call the customer support number and provide the requested information as you will be prompted.
CashStar Applebee’s/Applebee’s Gift Card Balance Check Number: 1-800-252-6722
How to Check Applebee’s Gift Card Balance in Store
You can also visit your nearby Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar to check the available balance on your Gift or E-Gift Card. To find the closest Applebee’s restaurant near your location, you may visit www.applebees.com and click on the “LOCATIONS” from the top middle of the homepage.
Entering the designated page, you can either click on the “Use my current location” link at the top right corner or type your preferred location address in the search bar and hit the “GO” button to see the results.
How to Purchase an Applebee’s Gift Card Online
Applebee’s Gift Cards can be purchased at any Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar as well as online directly from Applebee’s secure website. In order to purchase an Applebee’s Gift Card online to gift someone or for yourself, you can use the short guide provided below.
- Visit the official Applebee’s Gift Card page www.applebees.com/gift-cards
- Click on the red “SEND A DIGITAL GIFT CARD” or “SEND A GIFT CARD BY MAIL” button as per your need.
- A new window operated by CashStar will be open and you will have to select who is the gift card for between “A Friend” and “For Me”.
- If the card is for a friend or friends you have to provide his/her/their names along with your name prior to hitting the “PICK A GIFT CARD” button.
- Choose whether you want to buy a traditional or an electronic Applebee’s Gift Card and click on the “Send A Digital Card” or “Send A Physical Card” on that basis.
- Select the card design and click on “HOW MUCH?” to enter the card amount or choose a present amount from the given list.
- Select the quantity and ‘Add A Message’ if you would like to.
- Click on “ADD TO CART” if for ordering an e-Gift card. For the plastic card, you will be required to click the “WHERE IS IT GOING?” button and enter the required information i.e. Recipient’s Full Name, Country/Territory, Street Address, Apt, Suite, Etc. and then City, State, and Postal Code for ‘SHIPPING’.
Review all of your order details in your cart and click on the “CHECKOUT” button to proceed with the payment procedure. Choose the payment method and provide all the requested details related to your chosen payment option. Now enter the billing address and contact information i.e. Phone Number and Email. Check your Applebee’s Gift Card order summary once again carefully; edit cart if needed and lastly, click on the “PLACE MY ORDER” button to pay and complete the buying process.
To purchase Applebee’s Gift Card In Bulk
Applebee’s corporate gift cards are available to purchase in bulk for businesses, charities, and other organizations to offer rewards and incentives to the employees, customers, and partners.
To initiate the purchasing procedure online, you will need to click the “GIFT CARDS IN BULK” button found on the right-middle of the Applebee’s Gift Card Webpage, www.applebees.com/gift-cards. Click on the “GET ACCESS” to log in to your Applebee’s Online Account. If you do not have an account, you can register for one by providing your Email Address.
Applebee’s Gift Card Delivery
The plastic Applebee’s gift card order will process and ship the following business day it is received. There are several shipping options ranging from standard mail to overnight delivery. You can choose any of them according to your need and convenience. And the delivery time will depend on your chosen shipping method that you can view during purchasing the gift card.
Gift cards ordered under $200 can be shipped to any United States address. And the Applebee’s gift cards shipped via UPS cannot be delivered to a P.O. Box address.
Applebee’s e-Gift Cards are delivered to any email address provided by the buyers. And the Digital Cards can be processed and printed immediately after placing the order and completing the purchase transaction. The senders can also choose their own date and time for the e-card to be delivered.
A Few Notes on Applebee’s Gift Card
- Applebee’s Gift and E-Gift Cards are redeemable for purchases at any Applebee’s restaurant location and online at applebees.com.
- With the exception of Expedited Shipping Fees for plastic gift cards, there are no fees imposed on the Applebee’s Gift Card.
- The cards can be paid with a valid Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- The Applebee’s Gift Cards have no Expiration Date and they do not decrease in value.
- The gift cards can be reloaded or revalued and cannot be redeemed for another Applebee’s card.
- Do not receive an Applebee’s physical gift card if the package appears ripped, damaged, altered or the PIN is scratched off.
Applebee’s is a Kansas City, Missouri based American casual dining restaurant chain founded by Bill and TJ Palmer, who opened the very first restaurant as ‘T.J. Applebee’s Rx for Edibles & Elixirs in 1980. The concept was changed to Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar in 1986. Currently, the chain has almost 2000 locations, in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam, and 15 other countries, in which 69 are company–owned and the rest of them are franchised. Focusing on casual dining, Applebee’s primarily serves mainstream American dished like salad, chicken, burgers, sandwiches, riblets, extras, beverages and more.
Applebee’s Gift Card Customer Support Number: 855–772–9098 (8 am to 8 pm EST, 7 days a week)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To report a lost card, call at 1-800-252-6722
For Applebee’s Customer Inquiries outside the US, call at 866–812–8543
Email Address: email@example.com