Staples Rewards Program Online Access
Staples offers the customers to sign up for Staples Rewards online and earn rewards for shopping on staples.com or in-store as well as take advantage of other membership benefits of this reward program. After enrolling the members can manage their Staples Rewards profile, track their rewards, check the earning level, view available rewards earnings, redeem rewards, review purchase history, and all from your Staples Online Account from their smartphone, computer, or laptop at any time anywhere.
Staples Rewards Program Features & Benefits
Staples Rewards program comes with two tiers: Base and Premiere, based on spending over 12 months. And it also has a paid membership, Staples Plus, for business purposes. Below are the key features of all the rewards.
- Earn up to 5% back in rewards on eligible purchases excluding postage stamps, phone/gift cards made in Staples stores or online at staples.com
- Recycle up to 10 (in Base membership) or 20 (in Premiere membership) ink or toner cartridge per month
- Earn $2 back in rewards for every ink or toner cartridge recycle after spending at least $30 on ink or toner over the last 180 days
- Rewards are issued monthly within approximately 30 days after the end of the calendar month or after the month in which the recycling was completed
- Use earned rewards to make purchases online or in stores at Staples when the value of the reward is at least $5
- $25 off Print and Marketing Services and $20 off Tech Services in store each year (Premiere members only)
- Free shipping on staples.com over $35 excluding oversize items
- Get access to exclusive bonus offers and events, opportunities for additional savings and many more.
- Unlimited 10% back in rewards on all ink and toner purchases in-store and online every day
- Staples Rewards $27.49 paper every day on the eligible item ordered online and the limit is 3 per month
- Guaranteed lowest prices on five favorites (prices checked daily)
- Rewards are issued monthly within approximately 30 days after the end of the calendar month or the month in which the recycling was completed and the value of the reward reaches at least $5
- Free next-day delivery without minimum order requirements excluding holidays and weekends on eligible items
- Member-only discounts and business exclusive pricing and many more
How to Sign Up for Staples Rewards Program & Create Account Online
Staples Rewards Program is very easy and free to join. You just need to sign in to your Online Account at staples.com and enroll in Staples Rewards and add the reward number to your account profile. If you are a new member and do not have a Staples.com account, first, you will need to create one. For that, you can take the steps provided below.
- Go to the Staples official website at www.staples.com; navigate to the bottom and click on the “Staples Rewards” link under ‘Staples Program’ on the right of the homepage
- Or you can directly access the Staples Rewards Program webpage at www.staples.com/rewards
- Click on the red “SIGN UP” button found on the upper right of the page.
- A pop-up window will appear to click on the “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” button on the box.
- Enter your Email Address and create a password that must be at least 8 characters long and contain an uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, and special character.
- Select the “Enroll in Staple Reward” box and choose your account type between business and consumer.
- Provide the required details i.e. First Name, Last Name, and Phone Number
- For a business account, you will need to give some additional information like the company name, the number of employees, location, category, and primary role.
- Click on the “Create account” button when finish.
Once you created your Staples Online Account and enrolled in the rewards program, make sure you must go to the account profile and add your Staple Reward Number to be eligible for earning rewards on qualifying purchases.
How to Log In Staples Account to Access Staples Rewards Program Online
The current Staple Reward members, both the new customers who have just signed up for the program and the existing ones that have already an account in staples.com, can log in to their Staples Online Account and access all the details about their Staple Reward Membership and do a lot of activities to manage the reward account. For logging in, you can
- Visit the Staples Rewards Program webpage at www.staples.com/rewards
- Click on the “SIGN IN” button, next to ‘SIGN UP’ on the upper right of the page.
- Click the “SIGN IN” button once again on the pop-up box on the page to enter the login portal.
- Enter the username or registered email address and password linked with your Staples Online Account
- Check the “Keep me signed in” box to make it easier to log in and maintain the account. (For security use the feature only on your private devices. And also you can always turn off it within your account settings or signing out).
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
Once logged in, go to the ‘Sign-In’ in the top-right navigation and you will see Account Overview, Order Center, My Profile, and Staples Rewards.
Also Read : Join Debenhams Beauty Club Account Today
How to Recover Staples Account Login Information Online
The Staples Rewards members who do not remember their staples.com account login credentials will be required to click the “Forgot Username or Password?” link below the ‘Sign In’ button and submit their email address.
Check the inbox of the email to find your Staples Online Account Username or use the reset link and set a new secure password following the tips on your screen. If you do not see the email from Staples, check the spam or junk folders of your email.
Staples Rewards Phone Number
Staples Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-333-3330